Watermelon lemonade. Place the watermelon into a blender. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious!
This watermelon lemonade is so simple to make. You just need a seedless watermelon, some lemons, sugar and flavored sparkling water. Homemade lemonade is so easy to make and taste sooooooo much better than anything you will find in the store. You effect boiling nuke Watermelon lemonade employing 5 modus operandi along with 2 than. Here you go cook.
receipt of Watermelon lemonade
- It's 6 cups of cubed seedless chilled watermelon.
- It's 4 cups of cold water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fresh strained lemon juice.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar(according to your taste).
- Prepare as needed of ice cubes and fresh mint leaves(crushed) for serving.
DIRECTIONS Place watermelon in a blender or food processor. Place lemonade concentrate and water in a large pitcher or punch bowl. The Watermelon Lemonade recipe out of our category None! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Watermelon lemonade technique
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender except mint leaves and blend it well..
- Store in refrigerator. Serve and drink whenever you want. You can add some icecubes while serving and fresh crushed mint leaves on top of it..
When the watermelon is completely frozen, put half in a blender. This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients! When I made and photographed this recipe a couple of. Watermelon Lemonade is a beverage I had a few times before.