Tomato shorba. Tomato Shorba recipe with step by step photos - easy and light tomato soup spiced with Indian spices. It is minimally spiced, light and goes very well as a starter soup. Tomato shorba is a tangy soup made from tomatoes and coconut milk, mildly spiced with cumin seeds and green chillies.
It is an Indian version of Tomato Soup that is light, spicy and is filled with the goodness of Indian flavors. To make this Shorba, tomatoes are cooked along with Indian spices such as bay leaf, cinnamon, and cumin seeds which instantly lifts up the flavor of this dish. Tomato shorba recipe-This is Indian style, little spicy and healthy version of making tomato soup. You take on toasting reduce Tomato shorba testing 11 process also 12 as a consequence. Here is how you fulfill.
receipt of Tomato shorba
- You need 4 of Medium size tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh grared cocount.
- You need 2 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- It's 1 tablspoon of Gram flour.
- It's as par taste of Salt.
- It's 1 table spoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Black pepper powder.
- It's as par taste of Sugar.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Cumine.
It is also known as tamatar ka shorba. It is also known as tamatar ka shorba. Actually soup and shorba is the same thing. the only difference is the words. One of the best veg side gravy for biryani or biryani shorba that is served in restaurants.
Tomato shorba little by little
- Take tomato and wash.
- In pressur cooker boil for 5 min..
- Grind it to make fine puri.
- Seive it.
- Take a fresh cocount and water green chilli and ginger.
- Grind to make a cocount milk.
- Seive and keep aside it.
- In pan heat butter.add cumin gram flour saute it for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes puri in it.
- Add cocount milk.
- Mix it.lasly add salt and sugar..boil it..
- Garnish tomato shorba with coriander leaves..
This can be served with a fish biryani, restaurant style hyderabadi biryani, chicken dum biryani, Vegetable biryani, simple egg biryani or even with a simple veg pulao. There is a non-vegetarian version of this shorba too which I will share sometime later. In a blender combine vegetable mixture and tomato sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. If desired, serve soup with steamed grains.