Tomato soup. Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes which include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
This Homemade Tomato Basil Soup, however, tops my list. Made with simple ingredients like tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, onions, and basil, you know exactly what you're eating when you enjoy a. A comforting tomato soup recipe is one of the most versatile meals - mix in meat or veggies, pair it with a grilled cheese, or throw in some tortellini. You look after heating imbue Tomato soup accepting 9 instructions together with 11 furthermore. Here you go finish.
receipt of Tomato soup
- Prepare 5 piece of Tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of Small shimla mirch.
- You need 50 gm of Amul butter.
- You need 1/4th tsp of Kalimirch powder.
- Prepare 3 piece of Garlic clove.
- It's 1 tbs of Maida.
- It's 1/4th tsp of Sabut jeera.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
You can't go wrong with these classic tomato soups. Purée the soup directly in the saucepan using an immersion blender, or. Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches are best when the air turns crisp, the mornings are damp, and the days are short. The soup's simplicity only accentuates its role as a tincture on a cold fall.
Tomato soup method
- Chopped tomatoes, shimla mirch and green onion into small pieces and keep aside..
- Take a pan and put 3 tbs of butter and it melts than put sabut zera and chopped garlic and stir for a minute on slow flame..
- Now put chopped green onion and shimla mirch and sotay for another 3 to 4 min and put chopped tomatoes and stir well..
- Now cover the pan on slow to medium flame and cook for 7 to 8 min or until tomatoes r cooked well..
- Now keep the flame off and wait until mixture become slightly warm..
- Now take a mixture jaar and put tomatoe mixture into the jaar and mixwell and make a smoth paste..
- Now strain all the mixture with the help of channi and keep aside..
- Now take a pan and put 2 tbs of butter and when butter get melted than put 1 tbs of maida into the pan and mix well for a minute on a slow flame and put tomatoe pure slowly slowly and keep staring and put all the tomato pure into the pan and keep staring..
- Now put Kalimirch powder and salt to taste and mixwell..
- Keep boiling for a minute or 2 and check the thickness of soup how you want and keep the flame off..
- Hence your tomato soup is ready to serve. You can put cream and fried bread pieces into the soup and garnish with some spring onions and enjoy in winter's healthy and tasty home made soup...
Tomato Soup is always good as a starter or light meal with salad and crusty bread. What's more satisfying and comforting than a hot bowl of soup? By Jennifer Segal, adapted from Fine Cooking. Made from pantry staples, this tomato soup is delicious topped with croutons or paired with grilled cheese sandwiches. Tomato Soup Recipe with step by step photos.