Lentil Soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Check Out Lentil Soup On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Use green lentils, red lentils, brown lentils or a lentil soup mix. All it takes is a hint of spice flavourings, bay leaves and finishing it off with a touch of lemon to elevate this soup. This soup recipe was a long time coming! You create sizzling devil Lentil Soup proving 10 process also 4 furthermore. Here you go fulfill.
ingredients of Lentil Soup
- It's 2 cups of green lentils.
- It's 1 cup of pork chicharones.
- You need of As much as you want Spinach.
- It's of As much as you want Garlic.
- It's 1 of medium chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of pork buillon cube.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It's of Salt & pepper.
Over the years, I made some lackluster lentil soups that never saw the light of day on this website. No vegetarian food blog would be complete without a proper lentil soup, though, so I perfected one of my own. This is THE lentil soup I grew up with. My mother would make this for us at least once a week, and she would add anything to it: pork, chicken or beef.
Lentil Soup modus operandi
- Set a pot on medium heat. Saute garlic, onion and tomato..
- Add lentils, pork buillon and water. Cook for about 20 mins or until lentils looks a little mushy. Add water if it gets too dry..
- Add chicharones, spinach, salt & pepper and cook for 5 mins..
- Serve hot and enjoy 😊.
Pair lentils with your favorite vegetables to make this flavorful, hearty soup from Martha Stewart. There's no better way to warm up on a cold day than with a lentil soup. Add up to a cup more water if the lentil soup becomes too thick during cooking. Heat the oil in a heavy large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, and celery.