Lemon cake without oven #4weekchallenge #wheatflourcontest. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Lemon Cake Recipes! In this video I have shown you quick & easy cake recipe at home with step by step easy recipe. If you have fear of making cake in cooker or pot, so this video will be helpful for you and by using.
This homemade lemon pound cake tastes even better than the Starbucks Lemon Loaf! It's one of my favorite afternoon or breakfast treats and it always gets rave reviews, everyone loves it! Lemon Fiesta Cake "This was a big brunch hit! You fix baking warm up Lemon cake without oven #4weekchallenge #wheatflourcontest working 8 method together with 6 as a consequence. Here you are get there.
compound of Lemon cake without oven #4weekchallenge #wheatflourcontest
- You need 250 gms of all purpose wheat flour.
- Prepare 125 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 125 gms of butter/margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbs of grated lemon peel.
- It's 1/2 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of baking soda.
Incredibly moist and bright." - gwyn. Old-Fashioned Lemon Pound Cake "This is an old recipe that my grandmother always made. It goes great with coffee and is quick and easy to make." - Cookin Mama. Lemon Polenta Cake "This is a delicious gluten-free lemon cake.
Lemon cake without oven #4weekchallenge #wheatflourcontest one at a time
- Place a large cookingpot with three stones inside on your stove and cover with a lid.
- Grease your baking tin and dust with flour and put aside..
- Sieve all dry ingredients in a bowl and put aside..
- Beat your butter and sugar in amixing bowl till pale and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time and mix well.
- Add your lemon juice and grated lemon peels to your mixture and mix well.Add your dry ingredients gradually and mix well. Pour your batter to the baking tin and place on the large cooking pot and cover well with atight lid.
- Bake for 40 -45 minutes..
This Lemon Cake without Leavening Agent is tangy, light, and airy and hence a perfect treat for summers. This recipe is adapted from here , with my changes. This cake is very simple and is without any baking powder or baking soda and with just a few ingredients. You may also line the bottom with parchment paper, if desired. Turn the cake over on a cake platter.