Killer Meatloaf. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. First the name is a goof. This meatloaf has nothing to do with my being Hungarian except that I am so it's an appropriate title.
This is a delicious, moist and flavorful meatloaf, definitely company worthy, and it is our very favorite meatloaf recipe. Sandwiches made the next day are just awesome! My friend, Pattycake, shared this recipe with me, and now I am happy to share it with my JAP friends. You produce browning nuke Killer Meatloaf applying 9 process moreover 6 and. Here is how you take care of.
receipt of Killer Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 of hot italian sausage.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- It's 2 tbsp of HP/A1 steak sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need 3/4 cup of bread crumbs (italian style if possible).
- You need 5 slice of bacon.
My Favorite Meatloaf One of my favorite comfort foods. This is my dad's recipe and it is the best meatloaf, and anyone who has tried it has said as much. Ladies where I used to work even paid him to make this for them. Quite the boost to my widowed father!
Killer Meatloaf method
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients aside from the bacon..
- Add meat mixture to raised loaf pan. This will allow any grease and drippings to escape and avoid a soggy loaf..
- Cook loaf at 400℉ for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes. Remove loaf and line the top with bacon..
- Place bacon wrapped loaf back in the over for another 20 minutes at 400℉ or until bacon is crispy on top..
- Best served with either ketchup or HP/A1 steak sauce and a bit of hot sauce..
Allow the meatloaves to rest a few minutes before cutting into them. Meat loaf sandwiches the next day are to die for! Advice for Busy Moms: Before going to work in the morning, mix the sauce and meatloaf per the above instructions. Leave the meatloaf mixture in the mixing bowl, cover, and refrigerate. Learn how to make a killer meatloaf with Chef Michael Symon.