Italian Style Meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Pour remaining pasta sauce over meatloaf. Italian Meatloaf is made from a blend of homemade Italian sausage and lean ground beef with Italian herbs and seasonings, onion, garlic, cheeses and marinara sauce. Really it is a giant meatball! You look after browning brown Italian Style Meatloaf testing 12 process as well as 4 along with. Here you go fulfill.
technique of Italian Style Meatloaf
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 3/4 cup of Italian Style breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of raw egg.
- It's 3/4 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 of sweet onion, minced.
- It's 1/2 of green bell pepper, finely chopped.
- It's 1 of seasoned salt & black pepper, to taste.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tomato sauce, for spreading on top of meatloaf.
Season with Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and salt and pepper to taste. This Italian-Style Meatloaf recipe is a simple weeknight meal that is essentially a giant meatball, but easier to make. This delicious twist on a family favorite has all of the Italian flavors you love mixed in with beef, pork, and veal! Today I'd like to present you with my newest obsession…this Italian-Style Meatloaf recipe.
Italian Style Meatloaf singly
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix all ingredients into meat, except for the 2 TBS. of sauce, and form into a football shape. Place into greased casserole dish or loaf pan..
- Before putting in the oven, spread the final 2 TBS. of tomato sauce onto the top of the meatloaf..
- Bake at 350°F for about an hour, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F..
While the meatloaf rests, warm remaining tomato sauce in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; serve with the sliced meatloaf. What you'll need to make italian meatloaf. As you can see, I use a good quality store-bought marinara sauce. I use a food processor, which makes it quick and easy. This is the only meatloaf recipe I use.