Kerala Thattukada Style Chilli Beef Roast. Learn How To Elevate Your Recipes For Any Celebration With Cholula Hot Sauce®. Another favorite delicacy of non-vegetarian population of Kerala! Kerala Parotta with Chilli Beef is hot favorite among Keralites (residents of the South-Indian state of Kerala.) Beef pieces cooked in freshly ground spices and sauteed with onions and coconut slices gives it a rich and aromatic flavor.
A popular dish in the toddy chops across Kerala, this is a complex mix of spices which never fails to appeal your senses with it's. Kerala Style Beef Roast or Keralites favorite Nadan Beef Varattiyathu or Beef Ularthiyathu. Slow roast cooked beef in a spicy masala with Coconut tidbits and Curry leaves. You create brewing bake Kerala Thattukada Style Chilli Beef Roast applying 16 process and 6 furthermore. Here you go arrive.
method of Kerala Thattukada Style Chilli Beef Roast
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef, cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 10-12 of Shallots/pearl onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 5 of Green chilies, finely chopped.
- Prepare 10 cloves of Garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 1" of Ginger, finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of Dry red chilli flakes crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare 1 drop of Red food colour (optional).
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's As needed of Oil.
Kerala Style Beef Roast recipe with step by photos and video! Kerala Style Beef Roast is a delicious spicy cuisine which is very popular. The whistle varies depending on the type of beef you are using. How to make Kerala Style Beef Roast - video recipe!
Kerala Thattukada Style Chilli Beef Roast gradually
- Clean & wash the beef thoroughly using vinegar and salt. Drain the meat..
- Marinate the beef with chilli powder, turmeric powder, soy sauce, corn flour, red food colour, & salt. Leave it aside for 30 mins..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the shallots and saute until golden & translucent. Add the green chilies, garlic, & ginger and saute until the raw smell goes away..
- Add the marinated meat and mix well. Cook on medium flame, stirring occasionally. Add more oil if needed..
- Fry until the colour changes into dark red to brown. Add the crushed red chilli flakes and curry leaves. Cook for another 5 mins..
- Remove from flame and serve hot with steamed rice or Kerala parotta..
Cook the marinated beef then slow roast it in a spicy masala with coconut tidbits and curry leaves. To read or print the detailed recipe with. Recipe adapted from : Marias Menu,you can find the original recipe here. Kerala Beef Roast is a traditional styled ethnic dry curry dish very popular in Kerala. The dish goes perfect with appam, tapioca, puttu, pathiri etc.