Whosayna’s Kheema Patties. Keema Patties/Mince Patties are very great snacks in India/Pakistan you can serve to your guest or eat them with the evening tea.these are Bakery-Style. Learn How to make Perfect Bakery Style Keema Ke Patties step by step with Huma Ka Kitchen. Assalamualaikum Aaj mai mutton keema patties ki recipe aapke sath share kar rahi hu Agar aapko meri video pasand aaye to LIKE kare.
Add To Favorites English Recipe Viewed Leading source of Pakistaniindia Keema Patties recipes in English Cook kheema, ginger garlic paste, chilli, garam masala, salt along with water. Cool and mix with the boiled mashed potato. You be responsible stewing toast Whosayna’s Kheema Patties adopting 15 process as a consequence 10 as well as. Here you are take care of.
program of Whosayna’s Kheema Patties
- You need 1 kg of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Kheema (Beef or Chicken Mince).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp (pinch) of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- It's 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- It's 1 of Onion (chopped).
- You need Handful of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- It's 2 of Green chillies (chopped).
- Prepare of Coating:.
- You need 3 of Eggs (beaten).
- It's pinch of Salt.
- Prepare pinch of Chilli powder.
Add pepper powder, jeera powder, lime juice, salt. These Lamb Keema Paos are our favourite guilty pleasure. Full of flavour, tang and spice from our Rogan Josh Spice Paste - they will not disappoint! soya keema recipe is the new addition to it mainly targeted towards vegetarian lovers. keema recipe and i was always getting sidetracked. in fact, i always prepare this dish for. These ground lamb patties can be broiled or grilled for a year-round main course.
Whosayna’s Kheema Patties procedure
- Boil and mashed potatoes, put little salt mix well and keep aside.
- In a pan put mince meat, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice, turmeric powder mix well and cook till done and dried up.
- Let mince cool down completely then add onions, green chillies and coriander leaves, mix well.
- Scoop two tablespoon of mince mixture and put on the potato puri, seal it up and make a pattie.
- Scoop big portion of potatoes and make a puri on your palm.
- Make all same, when done shallow fry dipping each in beaten egg sprinkled chilli and salt, till golden colour.
- Put three at a time.
- Remove on strainer then lay on a plate with kitchen paper on it.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
- NB: Can coat with bread crumbs after dipping in egg mixture.
This Indian masala kheema, or minced meat, can be made with any meat you prefer including lamb Masala kheema can be eaten as a main course for lunch or dinner. Serve it over plain basmati rice or. Keema Paratha is a variation of stuffed paratha made with spiced up minced meat. Any meat like chicken, turkey, beef, lamb or pork can be used. Shutterstock koleksiyonunda HD kalitesinde Keema Bhara Paratha temalı stok görseller ve milyonlarca başka telifsiz stok fotoğraf, illüstrasyon ve vektör bulabilirsiniz.