Minced beef cobbler. I enjoyed eating minced beef cobbler at school dinners, and I love that it can be whipped up quickly. Fry the mince in a little oil until browned all over. An oven baked savoury minced beef cobbler with cheesy scone cobbles.
Dry-fry the mince and onion in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Saucy minced beef, topped with a scone-style cobbler dumpling! Arrange cheese cobbler rounds on top of the meat mixture to form a decorative pattern. You execute brewing scald Minced beef cobbler proving 8 technique as a consequence 4 so. Here is how you attain.
prescription of Minced beef cobbler
- It's of Roll of pastry.
- Prepare 500 g of minced beef.
- You need of Carrots, onion and celery finely chopped.
- Prepare cube of Stock.
- It's Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It's of Frozen peas.
- It's of Egg to glaze.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Our hearty beef cobbler is the epitome of comfort food. Made with frozen mince to keep the price down, it's an affordable dish that uses a good amount of beef stock and is seasoned with a dash of. This recipe was adapted from "Minced Beef Cobbler" on the BBC Good Food website. There are only two of us, but I make an entire recipe of the filling and put half in the fridge.
Minced beef cobbler receipt
- Fry onions, carrots and celery in oil for a few mins. Add mince and brown for about 5 mins.
- Add chopped tomatoes, stock cube and cook for about 15 mins on low. Add frozen peas and cook for another 10 mins or so. Put meat in a roasting tin.
- Cut out pastry into rounds and place on top. Glaze with beaten egg.
- Bake at 200 for about 25 mins until golden brown :).
When I cook it, I just add. Add whatever you like to this Mexican beef cobbler to make it yours—black beans, sour cream, even guacamole! Bubbly & Golden Mexican Beef Cobbler. All Reviews for Minced Beef with Black-Eyed Beans. Even using lean beef mince a lot of extra oil is generated.