Savoury Beef mince Pie. Also known as savory mince pies (or savoury mince pies if you're in the UK), different from the popular sweet mince pies that are served at Starting with ground beef, chopped onions and carrots all cooked with a beef stock and tomato paste with Worcestershire sauce to make a rich beefy filling. This tasty and easy beef pie recipe will quickly become a family favourite. Polenta with beef mince and tomato sauce.
Minced beef pie is a type of a hand sized savoury pie made out of minced beef in a flaky pastry. Savoury meat pies like this are very popular here in New Zealand and in Australia and in fact it is sometimes regarded as a Kiwiana in New Zealand and in Australia it was described as "national dish". Savoury Mince Recipe Savoury Mince is always a good stand by meal. You doing stewing escallop Savoury Beef mince Pie using 10 procedure furthermore 11 together with. Here is how you hit.
ingredients of Savoury Beef mince Pie
- Prepare 1 of x Onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of x Potatoes.
- It's 2 of x teaspoons crushed garlic.
- It's of Puff pastry (used the ready made Today puff pastry).
- Prepare 2 of x teaspoons brown onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of x egg.
- It's 2 of x teaspoons milk.
- You need 2 of x Beefstock cubes.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of beef mince.
It is so versatile because you can make so many meals using it. Add rice noodles and sauce for a Beef Chow Mein. Add some taco seasoning and put in tacos with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Top tip for making Puff pastry minced beef pie.
Savoury Beef mince Pie singly
- In a medium frying pan, add onion to oil. Brown the onions..
- Once the onions are browned. Add garlic and mince. And brown the mince..
- Once mince is browned add stock cubes and the brown onion powder in a seperate cup with a bit of hot water until desolved and mix then add to the mince add pepper to taste..
- Add potatoes and lower the heat on your stove to medium. Let it simmer and check every 15 minutes for 45 minutes..
- Once the mince is ready, put it in a medium sized oven pan. Spray sides that are revealed of the pan with cook and spray..
- Remove puff pastry and place over mince. Cut off excess over the pan with a sharp knife and use as decorations..
- Mix egg and milk well and paint over the pastry..
- Sprinkle with aromat or bbq spice for a added flavour for the pastry..
- Bake for 30 - 45 minutes on 160 degrees..
- Check until golden brown and crispy. Cool 10 minutes before serving..
- Nice with mashed potatoes or even a side salad..
Look out for sheets of ready rolled puff pastry; it means you don't have to get out your rolling pin from the back of the drawer or get your work surface covered in flour! Beef Lunchbox Mince Recipes Savoury lunch box ideas. Mini Beef and Vegetable Mince Pies. I packed them cold into the lunch boxes, you could heat them in the morning and put. Savoury Minced Beef recipe: This is a good recipe for an easy tasty meal.