Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats. An easy recipe for cake batter rice krispie treats! Sweet, generously-sprinkled funfetti cake batter rice krispie treats iced with a cake batter fudge frosting. These easy, no-bake, cake batter rice krispie treats are bursting with personality and brand new flavor — say hello to your new favorite gourmet rice krispie treat.
Classic Rice Krispy treats made with cake mix and sprinkles! Can use white or yellow cake mix for best results. Watch me make these Birthday Cake Batter Rice Krispy Treats from start to finish! You conclude steeping curry Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats accepting 5 technique as well as 3 than. Here is how you arrive.
compound of Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats
- Prepare 1 ½ tbsps of butter ..
- Prepare 5 oz of marshmallows fresh new (1/2 a bag)..
- Prepare ½ cup of cake mix scant boxed funfetti.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice cereal.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of . sprinkles.
This video is narrated by Isaac. You will love this bright and colorful cake batter rice crispy treats recipe! Just when I thought I had tried every rice crispy treat recipe under the sun….this recipe shows up on StumbleUpon. I may or may not have immediately run to the store to by a cake mix to.
Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats process
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and mix. I like to spray vegetable oil onto my spoon before I start mixing to keep all the marshmallow from stick to it. Make sure to keep this on low heat!.
- Once the marshmallows are melted, add the cake mix and stir to cook the flour. Turn off the stove and add the rice cereal along with 1 tbsp. of the sprinkles. Stir to combine..
- Pour into a greased 9×9 pan and use the bottom on a cup (greased) to flatten the rice krispies. Don’t press to hard or it’ll be hard as a rock. Sprinkle the rest of the sprinkles on top and press down with your hands gently. Let this cool for 10 minutes and cut into squares. They will stay chewy for up to 4 days in an air tight container..
We love rice krispies treats at our house! They are quick, easy, and so delicious. But I felt like we needed to mix it up a little. I found this recipe for cake batter krispies that was supposed to be life changing. Add some sprinkles to these rice krispies and you will never want to back to regular ol' rice krispy treats again!