Baby New Potatoes in Chives and Butter Sauce. Butter stewed potatoes, are whole new potatoes or small, cut up red potatoes, steam cooked in butter and often sprinkled with herbs, such as parsley. These Boiled Baby Potatoes are served with a Browned Butter Sauce and infused with Lemon. The perfect quick and easy side dish that's.
The skins of fresh new potatoes should pale and very thin. The easiest thing to do to new potatoes is to simply boil them and eat them with salt, pepper and This Japanese-flavor recipe is almost as easy though. Soy sauce and butter go marvelously well together, and enhance the new potatoes in a. You see to steaming coddle Baby New Potatoes in Chives and Butter Sauce employing 5 program including 3 so. Here you are produce.
procedure of Baby New Potatoes in Chives and Butter Sauce
- It's of Baby new potatoes, as needed per person.
- It's Handful of freshly chopped chives.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Grounded black Pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of butter.
The simple garlic and chive cream sauce elevates these moist, creamy new potatoes without Leave small potatoes whole and the larger potatoes in halves or quarters; put them in a large saucepan. Add the cream to the butter and garlic; bring to a boil. Little G loves baby potatoes, no matter how I make them. He is skinny so I would always feed him potatoes, at least once a week.
Baby New Potatoes in Chives and Butter Sauce in succession
- Boil the potatoes whole in salted water. I peeled them after boiling the potatoes once they were cooled but they can be peeled before hand..
- Drain and allow the potatoes to cool enough to handle. Cut any bigger potatoes in half..
- Add the potatoes back to the saucepan, then toss in the butter, salt and pepper, allow to heat through on low until butter has melted then add the chives and toss gently all together carefully not to break the potatoes. Serve immediately..
My friend gave me some organic chives and they smell so good and earthy. I used a bunch of them and paired with garlic, butter and Parmesan cheese. New potatoes are the best potatoes this time of year. We dug these straight out of my parent's garden. Toss potatoes in sauce until evenly coated.